A product by Reborn Labs
Review Overview – What does Reborn Labs Skinny Please! do?
Skinny Please! is one of the newer fat burners on the market from Reborn Labs and claims to:
- Burn Fat
- Raise Energy
- Lower Appetite
But how well does it do this?
We’ve looked into the science behind Skinny Please! and we’re not so convinced.
If you’re thinking about using this on your fat loss journey, you’re going to want to read this review first.
How does this fat burner work?
When we look at a fat burner, there are 2 main things we keep in mind: the servings and the ingredients.
Here’s how Skinny Please did in those 2 categories:
With only one serving a day, Skinny Please! won’t do much for you at all in terms of long term fat burning. After a few hours the effects will wear off and you’ll be back to your normal metabolism.
What you should be looking for:
Ideally you want a fat burner that has around 3 – 4 servings a day. This keeps your body supplied with the nutrients it needs to constantly burn fat and get you closer to your goals.
You can see our top choices in the link below:
Overall there were both good and bad choices here.
This is the full list:
The Good Choices:
- Caffeine – Good for boosting power and energy output
- Green Tea – Potent thermogenic, encourages the body to make more of the fat burning hormone norepineprhine
- Glucomannan – Fibrous complex that swells in the stomach to promote appetite suppression
- L-Carnitine – Promotes energy to help you train for longer in the gym
The Bad Choices
- Proprietary Blends – We don’t know how much of each individual ingredient is being used, and by extension how effective it will be
- Raspberry Ketones – There has been no clinical evidence to support Raspberry Ketones as a fat burner in humans, there has only been one successful rat study to our knowledge
- Yohimbe – May suppress appetite, but may also cause side effects
- Synephrine – Shown to react badly with caffeine and green tea, and cause side effects
Ingredients Bottom Line:
As you can see, due to the proprietary blends, it’s hard to workout just how much of each ingredient is being used in Skinny Please!.
And on top of that there’s a worry with side effects. See our ‘Side Effects’ section below for what you need to know.
Your main concerns here are the Yohimbe and the Synephrine.
Yohimbe Bark has been linked to side effects such as anxiety, headaches and gastrointestinal distress (upset stomach), in certain individuals. Personally, we stay well away from this nutrient.
Synephrine is even worse. Also known as bitter orange extract, this nutrient when combined with caffeine or green tea has been seen to cause headaches, nausea, high blood pressure and increased heart rate.
Another nutrient you definitely don’t want to tangle with.
For the safest, most effective fat burners out there check out our top 3 below:
Reborn Labs Skinny Please! For Her Review Conclusion
Overall we have to say, this isn’t one of the best fat burners out there, not by a long shot.
And there are several reasons why:
- Proprietary Blends – We don’t know how much of each ingredient is being used in Skinny Please!
- Side Effects – Synephrine and Yohimbe have both been linked to nasty side effects
- Poor Servings – With only one serving a day, you’re nowhere close to ’round the clock’ fat burning
It does contain some good ingredients, but they are hugely outweighed by the flaws.
If you’re looking for a safe an effective fat burner that contains all the best ingredients, see what we’re using at the moment in our current #1 Fat Burner review below: