A product by Naturo Nitro
Review Overview – What does Naturo Nitro Inciner8R do?
A natural fat burner brought to us by Naturo Nitro, Inciner8R is a supplement claimed to:
- Support Fat Burning
- Increase Energy
- Boost a Mental Focus
But how well does it really work?
In this review we’ve looked at all the angles with this product to determine how effective it really is and if it’s worth your time.
Here’s what we found out:
How are the servings?
Ideally you want 3 – 4 servings a day – and Inciner8R only has one.
With one serving a day, you can’t give your body that constant supply of the nutrients it needs to burn fat throughout the day.
All you get is a big hit of energy and then a drop in performance.
P.S. If you want to see the fat burners that are balanced the best, you can check out your best options in the link below:
What about the ingredients in Naturo Nitro Inciner8R?
Not the best.
There’s a lot of cognitive enhancers in this product – but not a lot of actual fat burners.
Also there’s a risk of side effects here too.
Take a look:
- Choline – A natural nutrient that may improve focus and cognitive function, which is vital while training
- L-Tyrosine – An amino acid which works as an anti-stress aid. This can help with the heavy dose of caffeine in this product
- Bacopa – Another cognitive booster, Bacopa has been seen to boost memory – although it does not help fat loss
- Theobromine – Found in dark chocolate, Theobromine promotes circulation and nitric oxide, which is great for muscle pumps.
- Huperzine – Another cognitive enhancer, although Huperzine may improve focus – it definitely doesn’t help fat loss.
Notice there are no actual fat burners in this section.
- Caffeine Anhydrous (395mg per capsule!) – Although caffeine promotes energy, metabolism and power output, this is too much and may cause side effects.
- L-Carnitine (Only 150mg per capsule!) – There are 2 types of Carnitine in here, Acetyl and Tartrate – but both are underdosed. You need at least 500 – 2500mg per serving to raise energy and metabolism.
- Dandelion Leaf – This is a diuretic that cuts water weight, if you’re not properly hydrated this can cause some side effects.
- Juniper Berry – With only one existing health study, Juniper Berry may help regulate blood sugar, however this has only been seen in rats.
- Citrus Aurantium (Side Effects!) – Also known as bitter orange extract, Citrus Aurantium is an mainly ineffective fat burner. However it’s been seen to cause significant side effects when mixed with caffeine or green tea.
- L-Theanine and TeaCrine – Both ingredients known to improve the effectiveness of caffeine, at nearly 400mg per capsule that’s the last thing you need and could worsen the side effects.
Ingredients Bottom Line:
The nutrient profile in Naturo Nitro’s Inciner8R isn’t the best we’ve seen.
It focuses too much on the cognitive side rather than the fat burning itself.
To make up for this, it just pours on a lot of Citrus Aurantium and Caffiene to try and make up the difference – which could lead to side effects.
If you want to see what you should be looking for in a fat burner, check out our top rated fat burning ingredients in the link below:
There are three main ingredients here that may cause side effects; the caffeine, Citrus Aurantium and the dandelion extract.
First off the caffeine, there’s 395mg of this stimulant per capsule.
This is a lot more than most fat burners will give you throughout the day never mind in one serving.
This may cause side effects such as:
- Heart Palpitations
Secondly the Citrus Aurantium, when combined when combined with caffeine is reported to have these side effects:
- Risk of high blood pressure
There’s a lot of overlap which just strengthens the chances.
Dandelion extract cuts water weight, if you’re not drinking enough this can cause dehydration faster than you think.
Naturo Nitro Inciner8R Review Conclusion
Overall, it’s pretty clear that Inciner8R isn’t the best fat burner you can find out there on the market.
If you’ve been considering this supplement, here is what you need to learn from this review:
- Poor Servings – With only one serving a day you won’t be able to get ’round the clock’ fat burning benefits with Inciner8R
- Potential Side Effects – The Citrus Aurantium, Caffeine and Dandelion Extract can all cause problems
- Insufficient nutrient profile – There are no real thermogenics or appetite suppressants in this product
As you can see, this is not your best option.
To see what our readers have had the best results with, check out our top rated fat burner in the link below: